Members of the Denton Festival Foundation, Inc. are called TOP HANDS. This dedicated group of people is responsible for manning the Foundation’s booths during the Festival. Annual membership dues support the year round operations of the organization. Membership is open to any interested individuals, young adults or couple with an interest in the arts and who enjoy giving service hours at the festival by performing three hour shifts at one of the various food, beverage and information booths or the Children’s Art Tent sponsored by the Festival Foundation. Dues are $15.00 per person/$30.00 per couple and a special $35.00 Corporate Membership.
Members receive the satisfaction of supporting one of the most exciting events in North Texas, in addition to the following:
- Fun and Camaraderie during your 3 or 4 hour shift
- Reserved parking at the Festival site
- TOP HANDS name badge the members wear with pride
- Discounts on Festival Souvenir T-Shirts
- Complimentary Food and Beverage Coupons (redeemable at DFF Booths)
- Recognition in local media
- Two Denton Festival Foundation, Inc. newsletters
- Access to Top Hands headquarters throughout the weekend
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY – YOU WON’T REGRET IT!